In this release, you will find a lot of bug fixes and performance improvements. Notably, the npm package is now working 🙂 Some new demos have also been added.
Useful features have been added too! Including:
- The ability to change the opacity and color of a PointCloud
- For PointCloud layers, you can now hook your customization code on a onPointsCreated callback
- Panorama display support (drag to rotate the camera!):
- A new provider – the static provider – has been added. It allows to serve tiles directly from the filesystem (from a metadata file in JSON containing a list of images URL and associated extent) without having to install a full WMS or WMTS server. It is very useful in development phase, or for small amount of tiles.
- The ability to filter features from a WFS layer
- Extrusion support for WFS layers
- It is now possible to override the material of generated meshes from a 3dtile layer
- Opacity is now supported for vector layers (3dTiles and WFS)
- Touch capable display device are now supported in FirstPersonControls, PanoramicControls and FlyControls
- Early collision detection support is now supported in some controls
- And last but not least, IE11 support has been added
Please download it on the project release page and don’t forget to have a look at the Breaking Changes section.