Specialists at your service
Oslandia is an innovative company specialized in GIS architecture. We provide service on open source software for which we are editors or recognized experts.
Oslandia actively contributes to Geographic Information Systems like QGIS / QGIS Server and has several core committers within its team. We have also developed expertise in the field of web mapping applications with the Leaflet and OpenLayers tools.
We have strong skills from processing to visualization of 3D data. We offer a 3D stack including a point cloud streaming server, a 3D viewing framework, iTowns, developed in partnership with the IGN, and related tools such as SFCGAL, a collection of three-dimensional object manipulation libraries.
Perpetuating our long-standing expertise, we continued to develop our data processing skills through our contributions to PostGIS, point cloud management tools and our mastery of various complex GIS-oriented algorithms (Big Data, Multimodal Routing, Spatial Analysis)
Oslandia is part of the Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo) and is also a member of the OGC French Forum. Our experts are also actively involved in the OSGeo Code Sprint, the global gathering of Open Source SIG C developers. We are sponsors and organizers of national and international events.
Oslandia integrated, from the very beginning, the Groupe Thématique Logiciel Libre (GTLL), one of the four development departments of System@tic, which focuses on Free Software. The cluster is at the same time a “technological innovation fabric” through R&D projects, and an innovation cluster focused on the Île de France area. Since February 2017, Oslandia has also joined Imaginove – “content and digital uses” in the Rhône-Alpes area.
Oslandia is strongly convinced of the evident need to create and keep multiple, durable, efficient partnerships. We know how to work with other complementary companies, which are coherent with our values and expertise. This allows us to answer to our client’s needs, in a very tailored and broad manner to a whole project.
- Oslandia has been created in 2009 and quickly became a reference in OpenSource GIS, especially with the spatial database...
- At Oslandia, we like working with Open Source tool projects and handling Open (geospatial) Data. In this article series,...
- QGIS Server is an open source OGC data server which uses QGIS engine as backend. It becomes really awesome...
- Testing and proofing QGIS 3 against security leaks – a bit of context QGIS Server is an open source...
- The whole team at Oslandia sends you its best wishes for this new year, full of innovation, prosperity, energy...
- Cette année encore, l’OSGEO-fr et Montpellier SupAgro organisent deux jours de `rencontres dédiées aux utilisateurs de QGIS.
- py3dtiles is a Python module aiming to manage the 3DTiles format.