This session will allow you to discover and work with Tempus, a framework for multimodal routing. It contains a theoretical part on routing algorithms, and particularly on multimodal routing particularities. It also contains a practical part to discover Tempus and develop on this platform to adapt it to your needs.
Open Data like OpenStreetMap or public data will also be used for use cases and import processes.
Thanks to this training, you will develop the following skills:
- Know the global architecture of Tempus
- Be able to deploy Tempus and adapt it to your specific needs
This program is indicative. It could be adapted to your specific needs.
- Architecture and data model
- PostGIS data model
- Graph model and multimodal connectivity
- WPS client/server model
- Plugins architecture
- OpenStreetMap and Opendata import
- Data verification
- boost::graph API and Tempus API
- Plugins development
- Dijkstra and A* algorithms
- Bidirectional concepts
- Public transportations and multimodal routing specificities
- Dynamic costs
- Performance issues
- Hierarchical approaches
Good general GIS knowledge
PostgreSQL basic knowledge
Recommended : C++ development skill
The next courses (Lyon or Paris):
Contact us for on-site trainings (dates are flexible to your needs).
You want to participate in this training ?
Please give us the details below if you can:
Place of training, Number of people involved, Initial level of participants, Time constraints, Specific expectations
* Contact details
Organization, Address, Contact, Email, Intracommunity VAT