Since last year, a dedicated server rented by QGIS.org allows to run OGC and performance tests on a daily basis. Reports are generated automatically and made available at http://test.qgis.org/. The platform is now quite stable to go the next level.
Thanks a lot to Orange (French Internet and Phone provider) for its financial support!
Firstly, two new features are now available on the platform:
- Aggregated performance results for a monthly monitoring
- Some QWC2 examples are deployed (provided by qwc2-demo-app)
Also, from a system administration point of view, the continuous integration platform is much cleaner:
- The automatic deployment procedure is available in the QGIS-Sysadmin repository
- QGIS-Server-CertifSuite and QGIS-Server-PerfSuite are now centralized under the QGIS GitHub organization
- A mail is sent in case of failing OGC tests for a quick intervention
Last but not least, CSS style of daily reports are now consistent with QGIS design standards!
Some more ideas are in the box:
- Add time spent in database during a request in performance tests
- OGC tests for other services and other versions
If you have ideas, comments or suggestions about this please contact us! The Oslandia QGIS Team is there for you :).