This training session is dedicated to OpenSource tools allowing visualization and processing of data generated by UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle).
Emerging drones technologies and their applications in civil areas open new perspectives in various fields of application. Images coming from UAV sensors represent huge volumes and require complex processing to be used properly.
OpenSource tools allowing to process these data to take the most out of it are now available. This training session, after reviewing theoretical aspects and acquisition methods, presents the OpenDroneMap project.
- Know the theory for UAV data processing
- Be able to implement the OpenDroneMap application for UAV data processing
- Principles of photogrammetry
- Main modes and use cases
- Theoretical aspects
- General methodology
- Various types of sensors involved
- General advices
- Project presentation
- Processing workflow
- Components presentation
- Point Clouds reconstruction from images
- Digital Surface Model reconstruction
- Textured DSM reconstruction
- Imagery orthorectification
Perspectives and future
UAV: exploiting data
in 3D with free software
Contact us for on-site trainings (dates are flexible to your needs).